9/06/2005

Library Skills aka Univ 106

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Univ 106 weblog, the library skills course taught at Albertsons Library. I hope this blog will enable you to keep connected with class-related issues and library information. This is an experimental feature but one I believe will help you stay connected.

I'll frequently post class updates, library closures and news, and relevant Univ 106 content. I will also inform you of class developments via e-mail and through the Library Skills website. Feel free to post or comment on any entry. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me or visit the course website for additional information.


Cheers,

Memo Cordova, Instructor
Reference Librarian/Assistant Professor
Albertsons Library
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725
(208) 426-1270

http://library.boisestate.edu/

2 comments:

Memo Cordova said...

Thanks, Cocomo, for your kind thoughts. It's all about staying connected, right? I'll check out the blogs you mentioned.

Take care,
Univ-106
Memo Cordova

Anonymous said...

Blog? Blogger. Bloggest. Going back to school when you're fourty years old is, under the best of circumstances, a challenge. I look young enough to just be ten or fifteen years behind my fellow students. The real divide shows up in technology aptitude. My 'toys' are as good as anyone's; I just don't know how to use them as well.

In a fundamental way I beleive that musical theater is life and that there is a song for every moment in life. This moment is the song "I Wish I Could Go Back to College" from the Tony Award winning play Avenue Q. "I'd sit in the quad and think, "Oh my God! These kids are so much younger than me."