Library Skills (UNIV 106) is an introductory course to the many wonders of libraries. I hope to see you and/or meet you when classes start January 16. If you are taking this course I would like to point a couple of things to you:- > The course is available on the web at http://library.boisestate.edu/skills/
- > You need to come to the Reference Desk to "check in" so we can introduce you to the course.
- > Get started by reading the "Getting Started" page.
- > If you use Facebook you can check my profile: http://www.facebook.com/p/Memo_Cordova/52304655
- > The course is one credit, go-at-your-own-pace kinda class. We have no meetings or classroom. You use the library to complete the course.
- > If at any time you have issues/problems, please see me. I'm in the first floor of the library, room 107D.
- > Last, enjoy the class. It'll make you a smarter researcher.
Memo
No comments:
Post a Comment